jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From François Cassistat...@maya-systems.com>
Subject Re: How to do this JCR XPath query
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:53:06 GMT
Ok, it's like I thought for JCR XPath... And since I need to do probably many more complex
search operations in the future, I should try learning to use JQOM which I am not very familiar
(and lacks a good tutorial).

Anyway, thanks again,

Frank

Le 2010-04-29 à 4:58 AM, Alexander Klimetschek a écrit :

> 2010/4/29 François Cassistat <f@maya-systems.com>:
>> Thanks for your answers and sorry if I was not clear enough.
>>
>> What I need is to test more than one property on a subnode, and maybe need to do
these tests on more than one subnodes. For example, if it was XML, I could write something
like this :