jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Cech. Ulrich" <Ulrich.C...@aeb.de>
Subject AW: AW: OCM : Not able to get the list of nodes added in current session
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:03:28 GMT
And "manager.save();" has a call to the JCR-session save?

Are you only having one sesison object or are there perhaps multiple sessions and the call
"session.save()" goes to a different session which does not have your added node in his transient
cache? Are there perhaps multiple "ObjectContentManager" objects, so that they refer to different
sessions?

Because you can see the inserted nodes after restart, I think, you close the connection to
the repository correctly, which means that all sessions are saved/flushed, and then you see
your added nodes after restart. So I think that the JCR-session is not correctly "saved".

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: pradeepkudale [mailto:pradeepkudale@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. April 2010 15:39
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: OCM : Not able to get the list of nodes added in current session

Thanks for your reply,

       I am having below functions in GenericJcrDaoImpl.

    @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
	public T execute(JcrMappingCallback callback) throws DataAccessException {
        return (T) jcrMappingTemplate.execute(callback);
    }

	public T save(final T node) {
		execute(new JcrMappingCallback() {
			public Object doInJcrMapping(ObjectContentManager manager) throws
JcrMappingException {
				manager.insert(node);
				manager.save();
				return null;
			}
		});
		return node;
	}

  and i am extending GenericJcrDaoImpl in my JcrFileNodeDaoImpl

 public class JcrFileNodeDaoImpl extends GenericJcrDaoImpl<JcrFileNode,
String> implements JcrFileNodeDao {

}

so it automatically calls the save method in GenericJcrDaoImpl.

-----
Regards
Pradeep Kudale