jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OCM Lazy Loading?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:15:23 GMT
Hi Toby,

I've just found that the lazy loading is not the default option, but you could set "proxy"
annotation property for @Bean or @Collection in the bean.
For example,

    @Bean(jcrName="custom:content", proxy=true)
    private Content content;

When you invoke getter method for the above property, it will retrieve the target object if
it hasn't be retrieved yet.
Also, you probably need to bring another dependency on asm:asm:1.5.3:jar because jackrabbit
ocm seems using cglib and transitively asm 1.5.3.

Regards,

Woonsan