jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Mattison, Jacob" <jacob.matti...@yale.edu>
Subject jackrabbit with Spring
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:38:23 GMT
I am trying to add Jackrabbit to an existing application, which uses Spring.   I'm going to
use the Oracle Bundle DB Persistence Manager on the backend.

So I'm trying to set up my Spring application context to inject a Repository or Repository
Factory into one of my classes.  For starters I'd like to configure the bean right in the
Spring context (for unit testing); for the production deployment much of the configuration
will be coming from JNDI.

I have not been able to find an example I can get to work.  Most of the Spring examples I
find use the Spring Module for JCR, which I hesitate to use because it looks like it hasn't
been updated since 2008 and isn't maintained.  Can anyone give or point me to an example of
setting up Jackrabbit from a Spring application context?

Thanks very much!

Jacob Mattison
Yale University