jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.6 and DavEx ?
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:33:01 GMT
hi john

> Unfortunately, many of my integration tests are not passing anymore.
> After some investigations, I could figure out these 2 issues :
> 1) DavEx requires the session to be saved more frequently to avoid exception
> on type constraints (in particular, I have a mixin type that inherits from
> another - When I need to add both types to a node, a session.save() in
> between is necessary).

can you provide a test that illustrates the problem.
from the description above i can't tell if this is bug or not.

> 2) session.move doesn't seem to be handled properly : after a move, any
> operation on the moved node within the current session leads to a
> PathNotFoundException (with the old path).

there were a couple of issues fixed for version 2.1, including
some move problems... again... having a simple test illustrating
the error would be useful to find out if this is a known/fixed
problem or not.

> I wonder if those are known issues? And if there is a solution? Maybe it is
> different in version 2.0.0 (I'm using 1.6.0).

see above.

> I saw on jira the issue JCR-2540 that says : "all TCK tests including move
> or reorder fail in the setup jcr2spi - spi2dav(ex) - jcr-server."
> It could be my problem.

no. JCR-2540 is about observation only.

regards
angela