jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christina Kaskoura <christina.kasko...@eurodyn.com>
Subject Lock token not being added to session
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:48:08 GMT
Hello.

I am using Jackrabbit 1.6.1 and I have the following problem:
I am locking a node (setting isSessionScoped to false) and store the
lock token in order to be able to later modify/unlock the node from
another session. The first time I login to the repository everything
works fine and I am able to add the stored lock token to a new session
and modify the node. However, when I close this session (with
session.logout()) and open a new one I am not able to add the lock token
to the new session (I call addLockToken on the new session and right
after this call the session does not hold any lock tokens, so the lock
token is not being added). If at the time when I first add the lock
token to a session I have also another session open which never closes
everything works fine. I am using Glassfish v3 application server both
for the jackrabbit repository and the application that uses it.

Has anybody had similar problems or knows what causes this behavior?

Thank you,
Christina