jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Toby O'Rourke <to...@gamesys.co.uk>
Subject Re: OCM Lazy Loading?
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:21:57 GMT
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. We moved away from this in the end and went for
object caching as a way to improve performance. It works well if your
JCR objects are never modified in the application.

Before we gave up on this approach I think I had something working, I'll
try and dig it out for reference

annotation property for @Bean or @Collection in the bean.
> For example,
>
>      @Bean(jcrName="custom:content", proxy=true)
>      private Content content;
>
> When you invoke getter method for the above property, it will retrieve the target object
if it hasn't be retrieved yet.
> Also, you probably need to bring another dependency on asm:asm:1.5.3:jar because jackrabbit
ocm seems using cglib and transitively asm 1.5.3.