jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nedim <nedim.se...@eu-softing.com>
Subject Add custom node problem!!!
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:21:50 GMT
Hi guys,

I have a node definition where i have some attributes that i add as node
properties. definition :

<propertyDefinition autoCreated="false" mandatory="false"
multiple="false" name="cc:author" onParentVersion="COPY"
protected="false" requiredType="String"/>
<propertyDefinition autoCreated="false" mandatory="false"
multiple="false" name="cc:date" onParentVersion="COPY" protected="false"
requiredType="Date"/>
<propertyDefinition autoCreated="false" mandatory="false"
multiple="false" name="cc:summary" onParentVersion="COPY"
protected="false" requiredType="String"/>
<propertyDefinition autoCreated="false" mandatory="false"
multiple="false" name="cc:title" onParentVersion="COPY"
protected="false" requiredType="String"/>

The problem is that after some time (a batch script updates repository
every hour) my node gets property cc:author and jcr:author an jcr:date,
jcr:summary and so on. But i never defined that attributes did someone
has the same problem.

Thanks, Nedim