jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From John Tranier <john.tran...@fylab.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 1.6 and DavEx ?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 13:43:53 GMT
Hi all,

I have a Jackrabbit repository 1.6 that is currently embedded into our
web application (deployment model 1).
We need now to externalize the repository (deployment model 3), and we
do not have time yet to upgrade to the version 2.0.

So my question is : is it possible to have a DavEx remote connection to
a repository with the API 1.6 ?
I tried to figure out by myself by browsing the docs and the list, but I
couldn't find this information. I just saw the package spi2davex that
gives me some hope.

If it's possible to do it, I would be glad to have a snippet of code to
establish the connection. I've found it for the version 2.0 but I guess
the Utils class used is proper to 2.0.

Thank you !
John