jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Niu, Xuetao" <Xuetao....@Fiserv.com>
Subject RE: ConnectionRecoveryManager error msg
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:45:49 GMT
Thanks a lot Bram!

I see from the JIRA page that it is applicable to Jackrabbit1.5.4 as
originally reported. And another patch JCR-1456 is applicable for 2.0,
said by Stephan Huttenhuis. This is the link

This page shows that it is fixed in 2.0-beta4, does anyone know if this
fix would solve the problem I am seeing?

If so, I would wait for the next release of Jackrabbit.

Thanks!
Xuetao

Subject: RE: ConnectionRecoveryManager error msg

Hi Xuetao,

Looks like the same problem we have with managed datasources on WAS 6.1
reported under https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2226? The
attached patch may help you out.

Best Regards
Bram