jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From pradeepkudale <pradeepkud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: OCM : Not able to get the list of nodes added in current session
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:38:31 GMT

Thanks for your reply,

       I am having below functions in GenericJcrDaoImpl.

    @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
	public T execute(JcrMappingCallback callback) throws DataAccessException {
        return (T) jcrMappingTemplate.execute(callback);
    }

	public T save(final T node) {
		execute(new JcrMappingCallback() {
			public Object doInJcrMapping(ObjectContentManager manager) throws
JcrMappingException {
				manager.insert(node);
				manager.save();
				return null;
			}
		});
		return node;
	}

  and i am extending GenericJcrDaoImpl in my JcrFileNodeDaoImpl

 public class JcrFileNodeDaoImpl extends GenericJcrDaoImpl<JcrFileNode,
String> implements JcrFileNodeDao {

}

so it automatically calls the save method in GenericJcrDaoImpl.

-----
Regards
Pradeep Kudale