jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas O'Brien <tho...@sqlpower.ca>
Subject Batch checkin or improved performance on checkin
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:51:37 GMT

Hi all,

I am currently working on a system that uses Jackrabbit to save the state of
an application as multiple users makes changes. The problem is when I want
to check in a large collection of nodes (eg 5000) it can take several
minutes (eg for 5000 nodes it's taking me 3 minutes). To check in the nodes
I iterate over a list of checked out nodes and check them back in one at a
time, is there a way to do this in one call or some way that is faster?

Thomas