jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From neuropunk <akula.regis...@gmail.com>
Subject Node's base version is root version
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:20:46 GMT

Hi All,

   I tried to get content of versionable node and could not do it.
This versionable node has 2 versions: root version and 1.0, but its
getBaseVersion() method always returns root version. As I understand this is
an error (that base version = root version).

   Has anyobody had such problem? Is situation which I've described is
possible? How can I get actual node's content in such situation (root
version doesn't contain any content)?

Thanks,
Sasha