jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From pradeepkudale <pradeepkud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two tomcat instances pointing to same database repository
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 16:44:28 GMT

Thaks for your reply Justin.

Yes i went through the article http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering.
I have done all the needed configuration.

I am able to view the file added by other user (using another tomcat
instance) only when my tomcat instance was stopped. and i tried to access my
file from another tomcat instance.

I want to configure my app as below.

1. Two instance of tomcat pointing to same database repository.
2. By using any tomcat instance user should be able to do all file
operations.
3. And file added by any user(using any tomcat user) should able to view
each other files.

Please help me
Thanks

Regards