jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From pradeepkudale <pradeepkud...@gmail.com>
Subject Two tomcat instances pointing to same database repository
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 14:14:36 GMT

Hello there,

	I am trying to run my application in multiple instance of tomcat( Lets say
two tomcat on two different machines) pointing to single JCR Repository (In
SQL Server Database).
	And one user is not able to view the files added by other user using
another tomcat instance.

Like let’s say one user is adding a file file1.txt from tomcat instance 1.
And other user adds a file file2.txt  from tomcat instance 2.

Issue is first user is not able to view the file file2.txt which is added by
the other user using tomcat instance 2.
And second user is not able to view file file1.txt.

It throws exception :

org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.exception.RepositoryException: Impossible to get
the object with uuid : 4fcaaa00-f64a-47fa-9214-2a866886da1f;
nested exception is javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException:
4fcaaa00-f64a-47fa-9214-2a866886da1f

Note : I am running same application on both the tomcat instance.

Regards
Pradeep