jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Oleg <ovarak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Search in current versions with jcr:deref
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 10:34:11 GMT

Hello community,

I have to search documents, but only current versions of them. The first
idea was to search under /jcr:system/jcr:versionStorage, but how can I find
"base versions" only? I've decided to search by means of jcr:deref function
to dereference jcr:baseVersion property of versionable node. I've added a
couple of documents and buit a query:

//element(*, cssns:file)/jcr:deref(@jcr:baseVersion,
'*')/jcr:frozenNode[jcr:like(@cssns:title, '%Picture%')]/(@cssns:title |
@jcr:created | @jcr:mimeType | @jcr:lastModified) order by @cssns:title
ascending

Unfortunately nothing is found (0 hits). If I use JCR API like these

Node file = ....
file.checkin();

javax.jcr.Property prop = file.getProperty("jcr:baseVersion");
Node baseVersion = prop.getNode();
Node frozenNode = baseVersion.getNode("jcr:frozenNode");

String title = frozenNode.getProperty("cssns:title").getValue().getString();

then everything is okey. I can read current versions of added files and get
e.g. titles.

The question is now what is wrong in the query above?

Thanks in advance.