jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Igor Nemilentsev <trez...@gmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit webdav to jcr-explorer
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 07:48:06 GMT
Hello all.
I use the jackrabbit-webapp with glassfish.
I have a webdav repository, which I can reach
with Url
http://ip-address:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-1.6.0/repository/default/

Then I added jackrabbit as custom JNDI-resource.
Resources->JNDI->Custom
JNDI Name:         jcr/shared
Resource Type:     javax.jcr.Repository
Factory Class:     org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepositoryFactory
I can see this repo as
http://ip-address:8080/jcr-explorer/login.jsf

My goal is to have possibility to have a access
to jcr-explorer as from jackrabbit webdav repo.
Just bind two repository so as I will be able to access
a same repository content from any of 2 url above.
I tried to change in web.xml
<init-param><param-name>repository-name</param-name><param-value>jackrabbit.repository</param-value><description>Repository
Name that is used to retrieve it via JNDI</description></init-param>
on
<init-param><param-name>repository-name</param-name><param-value>jcr/shared</param-value><description>Repository
Name that is used to retrieve it via JNDI</description></init-param>

jackrabbit.repository -> jcr/shared, but had no luck.
Have someone some idea or advice?
Thanks in advance.

--
"World domination.  Fast"