jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jacques Granduel <jgrand...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing workspace other than default ?
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:48:11 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to Jackrabbit, and I'm exploring JCR specs with it.
I've been able to create a new workspace

//org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XAWorkspace
W = session.getWorkspace()
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.WorkspaceImpl(W).createWorkspace("W2")
session.save()

The W2 workspace is created in Jackrabbit/repository/workspaces/W2 as
expected.
I cannot access this workspace with a url :
http://localhost:8080/server
Available Workspace Resources:
    * default
    * security
http://localhost:8080/server/W2
<dcr:class>javax.jcr.NoSuchWorkspaceException</dcr:class>
<dcr:message>W2</dcr:message>

idem with http://localhost:8080/repository/W3

Could you tell what I should do to make it accessible from a URL ?

BTW, I don't understand why a workspace is needed in WorkspaceImpl
constructor.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards
jgr