jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Adam Foltzer <acfolt...@gmail.com>
Subject StreamCorruptedException when accessing over DavEx
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:00:30 GMT
Hi all,

I've been using an embedded (Transient) Repository for the early stages of
my development, and am now looking to something more sustainable for
deployment. It seems the preferred deployment is over DavEx (please correct
me if I'm wrong about this), so I've deployed the
jackrabbit-webapp-2.0.0.war in a local Tomcat instance. However, when I
deploy my own application and try to instantiate the repository, I get the
following:

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Unable to access a repository with the
following settings:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.uri:
http://localhost:8081/jackrabbit-webapp-2.0.0/server
The following RepositoryFactory classes were consulted:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryFactoryImpl: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JndiRepositoryFactory: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.repository.RmiRepositoryFactory: failed
        because of RepositoryException: Failed to read the resource at URL
http://localhost:8081/jackrabbit-webapp-2.0.0/server
        because of StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header: 3C68746D
Perhaps the repository you are trying to access is not available at the
moment.
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JcrUtils.getRepository(JcrUtils.java:159)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JcrUtils.getRepository(JcrUtils.java:195)

If I browse to that url, I get the nice WebDAV directory listing and
everything; it just won't give me a repository to work with in Java.

Any thoughts about where I may be going wrong? Please let me know if further
details would be helpful for troubleshooting.

Thank you,
Adam