jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Recursive child versioning
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:38:10 GMT
On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 18:36, Davide Maestroni
<davide.maestroni@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> sorry for the late reply, I've been out during the past weeks.
> Actually I'm not sure how to write a unit test for Jackrabbit, beside I am
> using it through Sling and Jetty, so I cannot provide you the whole code
> since the architecture I have implemented is quite complex and articulated.
> Anyway, I will try to write down a small test in the next days.

That would be cool, because then the chance of it getting fixed is an
order of magnitude higher, since people could actually reproduce the
issue repeatedly :-) It doesn't have to be fancy, some code snippet
starting with a session on an empty repository, then creating the
necessary content and doing the problematic operations is enough.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek