jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: problem with SQL query and full text search
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:37:25 GMT
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 18:12, gary long <gary.long@gmx.fr> wrote:
> Hi Hi :)
>
> I try to write a query that searches for a text in the properties of a certain type of
node in my repository. I thought it could be possible to write something like :

> SELECT * FROM mnt:resource WHERE contains((jcr:name, jcr:content), "my text");
>
> But it doesn't work :(
>
> So, is there a mean to specify multiple columns in a contains() or is it possible to
write multiple contains in a single SQL request?

The latter, afaik (guessing you use JCR 1.0 jcr-sql):

SELECT * FROM mnt:resource WHERE contains(jcr:name, "my text") AND
contains(jcr:content, "my text")

See also http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/1.0/8.5.4.5_CONTAINS.html

Regards,
Alex