jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From AElsher...@idc.com
Subject Re: jackrabbit-jca with spring
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:32:08 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Thanks a lot for your reply, but there's something I don't understand!
I don't use transactions, what is the relation between transactions and
getting a connection to jackrabbit??
Everywhere when I googled it, it's always talking about transactions!! And
now you're saying the same!

Would you please explain this to me, I am quite new to using jackrabbit at
all.

Thanks.

Sergey Podatelev <brightnesslevels@gmail.com>
03/10/2010 03:22 PM
Please respond to
users@jackrabbit.apache.org

users@jackrabbit.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: jackrabbit-jca with spring

Here's a solution for distributed transactions across JackRabbit and
MySQL using Spring.
http://th1rty7.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-distributed-transactions-across.html

It might be a bit outdated, but I haven't seen a better solution so far.
Hope it helps.

--
sp