jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Birmingham, Steven" <Steven.Birming...@itt.com>
Subject path query
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 20:49:39 GMT
OK, I am getting pretty frustrated.  Why does this SQL2 query return 0 nodes?  I have 1000
nodes under /signals which is of type nt:unstructured.

Select [jcr:path] from [nt:unstructured] WHERE [jcr:path] LIKE '/signals/%';

Steve

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for
e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this
e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.