jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Birmingham, Steven" <Steven.Birming...@itt.com>
Subject SQL2 join question
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 18:48:47 GMT
Can someone tell me how to do a SQL2 query including properties of a child node.  I can't seem
to get a join to work with unstructured node types.  Here is the graph structure, forgive
my syntax but it will server for a simple example.

/parentNodes
                /P0
                :name (String)
                                /childNode
                                :name (String)
                /P1
                : name (String)
                                /childNode
                                :name (String)
Etc...

How do I construct a query to get all parentNodes with name 'Bob' and childNode.name = 'Spike'.
 Again, all node types are [nt:unstructured].

Thanks,
Steve

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for
e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this
e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.