jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Birmingham, Steven" <Steven.Birming...@itt.com>
Subject NodeType creation
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 16:25:13 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to read a NodeType configuration from an xml file.  The example I used was from
the ocm test classes.

                  jackrabbitNodeTypeManagerImpl.createNodeTypesFromConfiguration(session,
                              new FileInputStream("./resources/Signal.xml"));

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/xml/NodeTypeReader

I have jcr-2.0.jar and all the other jackrabbit bundles on the class path.  Am I somehow missing
a jar or is this method not supported anymore or changed?

Thanks,
Steve

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for
e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this
e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.