jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sreekanthsnair <sreekanthsn...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject Re: OCM future
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 05:59:41 GMT
Hi Justin,
               We are using Database to store content, since the data
grows in large in size we need to have a mechanism of record pagination,
OCM FIlter does not support this. Do you have any other suggestions on
it?, and one more question,
I have an OCM class which simply annoted with @Node(jcrMixinTypes =
JcrConstants.MIX_VERSIONABLE). i have created a root node as
/domainName/moduleName/ and set the OCM class variable *path*
@Field(path=true) value as /domainName/moduleName/documents.
I can able to insert and update the OCM successfully (i'm doing checkout
and checkin at ocm update time)
but when try to get the version i'm getting  current version (means the
object value at update  time). I'm unable to get the older version
(means the object value at insert time).
Please direct me how to extract version history. fyi : i used
ocm.getObject("/domainName/moduleName/documents","1.0") to get the
value. If you have any good example it would be fine.. i check the
apache jackrabbit OCM versioning but didn't work for me.

thanks
srikanth