jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Cech. Ulrich" <Ulrich.C...@aeb.de>
Subject AW: Jackrabbit MemoryManagement
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:56:19 GMT
< Are you talking about JVM memory usage, or just memory consumption on
the machine?>
It's the JVM memory usage (sorry for not specifying this). I run a very simple jackrabbit
standalone, no network is involved or anything else.

The test now runs nearly 12h without interruption, the JVM memory usage stays stable the last
6h. The test will run some more 48h, then I will see, if the memory increases some more.

Are there any settings other then the cache sizes, which affects the JVM memory usage of the
"jackrabbit system", which I should care of?

Thanks again,
Ulrich