jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gadbury <gadb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: XPath query with path constraint and same name siblings
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:44:46 GMT

Thanks for your response, Alex.  I should hang my head in shame that I did
not think of that.  I guess my mind automatically excluded a more manual
process.  Thanks again for your help.

Kind regards,

James

On 17 March 2010 10:39, Alexander Klimetschek [via Jackrabbit] <
ml-node+1596173-1115890781-35600@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B1596173-1115890781-35600@n4.nabble.com>