jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: validation of reference constraint is not yet implemented
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:03:33 GMT
hi norman,

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Norman Maurer <norman@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wrote an jcr based backend for an IMAP server (james.apache.org).
> Everything seems to work except that I see this logmessages:
>
> WARN  07:03:56,051 |
> org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.commons.nodetype.constraint.ValueConstraint
> | validation of reference constraint is not yet implemented
>
> Is this something I should really worry about ;)

IMO no. here's the relevant snippet of your .cnd file:

[...]
[imap:mailboxMembership] >  mix:referenceable, nt:base
    - imap:mailboxUUID (REFERENCE) mandatory < 'imap:mailbox'
[...]

the constraint that the target of the reference property must be of
type 'imap:mailbox' is currently not yet enforced, i.e. you could
theoretically set the imap:mailboxUUID property to a mix:referenceable
node which is not of type imap:mailbox. OTOH your application code
probably already takes care of that.

cheers
stefan