jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ImportXml object size limitation?
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:35:54 GMT
On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Birmingham, Steven
<Steven.Birmingham@itt.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the reply.  I had a second question.  I tried using OCM with annotations
and my test class includes a bean annotation.  It resulted in an exception that the bean
class could not be inserted because it had no UUID. The JackRabbit 2.0 OCM docs mention that
the bean needs to be registered.  Is this still true?  If yes, what is the minimal amount
of configuration needed to register the bean.  I looked at the OCM Digester test and it has
about 10 configuration files defined.

i am not an OCM expert, i successfully managed to stay away so far
from OCM and sorts. why don't you just use the plain old JCR api?;)

if you insist on using OCM, one of our OCM experts (christophe?) might
be able to answer your question.

cheers
stefan