jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Ottinger <dreamr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing workspace other than default ?
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:52:07 GMT
The only issue I have with the primer so far: no code! (That's not to say
Jochen didn't do a really, really good job, because it's an excellent primer
on concepts.)

I was thinking something like a "howto" with sample code. The first hops are
okay, but they're so light that they're not workable in practice. No
locking, and they're JSR170 rather than the JCR 2.0 spec...

--
Joseph B. Ottinger
http://enigmastation.com