jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <monk...@gmail.com>
Subject AccessManager changes in Jackrabbit 1.5
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:46:33 GMT
There is a deprecated method

-  isGranted(ItemId id, int permissions)

And two new:

- isGranted(Path absPath, int permissions)
- isGranted(Path parentPath, Name childName, int permissions)

I have some doubs: When are called the new method and when the old
one? In my experiments, the only method called is the old one, so I am
not sure if I need to implement the new one.

Another question: wich is the difference between isGranted(Path
absPath, int permissions) and isGranted(Path parentPath, Name
childName, int permissions) ? I mean, when is invoked either one?

Thanks.

--
OpenKM
http://www.openkm.com