jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <monk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr2spi NodeIterator.getNode() performances
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:21:45 GMT
I am interested on these parameters to improve jackrabbit performance. I
have an installation with more than 2 million of documents and performance
is actually poor :(

El 28/02/2010 15:50, "Michael Dürig" <michael.duerig@day.com> escribió:

François,

I spent some time on improving performance lately. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2497 and related issues.

I was able to improve performance for our use case with these fixes. Getting
the parameters right (i.e. item cache size, item info cache size and batch
read depth) is still quite tricky though and requires careful profiling.

I can provide more specific information on these parameters if required.

Michael