jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Davide Maestroni <davide.maestr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recursive child versioning
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:36:56 GMT
Hi Alex,

sorry for the late reply, I've been out during the past weeks.
Actually I'm not sure how to write a unit test for Jackrabbit, beside I am
using it through Sling and Jetty, so I cannot provide you the whole code
since the architecture I have implemented is quite complex and articulated.
Anyway, I will try to write down a small test in the next days.

Thanks,

Davide