jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbut authentication, from another angle
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:47:35 GMT
Nils-
Save the current servlet request in a ThreadLoad. It's something no one
likes to do, but sometimes you have to do it.

See
http://kenai.com/projects/boxspring/sources/modules-svn/show/trunk/boxspring-http-objects-holder/src/main/java/com/mtvnet/boxspring/httpobjects?rev=260if
you need an example of this. (note - this code is slightly more
elaborate
than you need - it allows for the current request and response to be
available as Spring beans, which you don't need). The filter is in a
subpackage for what I'm sure was a good reason at the time but cannot
remember :)

Justin