jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbut authentication, from another angle
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:47:35 GMT
Save the current servlet request in a ThreadLoad. It's something no one
likes to do, but sometimes you have to do it.

you need an example of this. (note - this code is slightly more
than you need - it allows for the current request and response to be
available as Spring beans, which you don't need). The filter is in a
subpackage for what I'm sure was a good reason at the time but cannot
remember :)