jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing workspace other than default ?
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:06:41 GMT
Why are you using the Jackrabbit implementation classes? The *only* way you
should be creating a workspace is via the JCR API:
session.getWorkspace().createWorkspace("W2"). Using internal APIs for
something which can be done through the JCR API is unnecessarily complicated
and will get you into trouble (as well as being non-portable FWIW).

Do it the correct way and if you still don't see your newly created
workspace via WebDav, repost to the mailing list.

Justin