jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Treague, Keith" <Keith.Trea...@merrillcorp.com>
Subject RE: RMI causing crazy CPU spike with binary files
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:46:36 GMT
That appears to be it! I got the latest code from subversion, tried it out, and it worked wonderfully.
Thank you very much!

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Klimetschek [mailto:aklimets@day.com]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 5:45 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: RMI causing crazy CPU spike with binary files

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 23:29, Treague, Keith
<Keith.Treague@merrillcorp.com> wrote:
> I tried connecting to the jackrabbit standalone using the URLRemoteRepository but in
doing so it caused an insane CPU spike on  my box (one of the two processors pegs at 100%
until I kill it or it runs out of memory) when I try to create a node with a jpg as the data.
When I switched to using RepositoryImpl.create then it works fine. Unfortunately I have more
than one webapp that needs access to the same repo and eventually will have to cluster jackrabbit.
Any ideas on what's going crazy when using RMI?

Maybe it is this issue:

http://markmail.org/thread/wegqunft5o3om4qy

Regards,
Alex