jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Treague, Keith" <Keith.Trea...@merrillcorp.com>
Subject RMI causing crazy CPU spike with binary files
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:29:06 GMT
I tried connecting to the jackrabbit standalone using the URLRemoteRepository but in doing
so it caused an insane CPU spike on  my box (one of the two processors pegs at 100% until
I kill it or it runs out of memory) when I try to create a node with a jpg as the data. When
I switched to using RepositoryImpl.create then it works fine. Unfortunately I have more than
one webapp that needs access to the same repo and eventually will have to cluster jackrabbit.
Any ideas on what's going crazy when using RMI?

Keith Treague