jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Treague, Keith" <Keith.Trea...@merrillcorp.com>
Subject RE: Spring integration
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:20:29 GMT
That looks like what I need. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mat Lowery [mailto:mlowery@pentaho.com]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 4:15 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: RE: Spring integration

I solved this by creating a "credentials strategy."  My single
credentials strategy implementation used Spring Security's
SecurityContextHolder.  See
http://jira.springframework.org/browse/SEJCR-22 and the forum post it
links to.

On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 10:57 -0600, Treague, Keith wrote:

> Is there any way to use this but use specific credentials for the current user? It looks
like you have to hard code the credentials and always connect to the repository as the same
user?