jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Register CND file via configuration file
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 04:46:33 GMT
Hi Justin

could you give me some more details about the servlet stuff? I want to
use JCR inside JAMES to store Emails, so there is no Servlet
Container...

At the moment we ship with an embed Jackrabbit instance but my hope
was to be able to allow the easy usage of an external Jcr Repository
via jcr-rmi.

I will readup on sling

bye
Norman