jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: repository configuration
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:46:22 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Richa <richasharma048@gmail.com> wrote:
> iam excuting my java code in Netbeans and trying to the jackrabbit
> repository thgrough it, also iam working on linux operating system.
> [...]
> my stacktrace is showing the following errors:-
>
> Mar 10, 2010 10:42:33 AM org.apache.jackrabbit.core.FirstHop sim
> SEVERE: null
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException: Configuration file
> could not be read.: Connection timed out: Connection timed out
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:258)

Your repository.xml file most likely has a DOCTYPE element that refers
to a DTD that's not available as an embedded resource in the
jackrabbit-core jar. Please check the DOCTYPE or remove it entirely
from your repository.xml.

The correct DOCTYPE for a Jackrabbit 2.0 configuration file is:

<!DOCTYPE Repository
          PUBLIC "-//The Apache Software Foundation//DTD Jackrabbit 2.0//EN"
          "http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-2.0.dtd">

BR,

Jukka Zitting