jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Patricio Echag├╝e <patric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent Writes in Jackrabbit
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2010 06:31:11 GMT
Hi Dan, I saw this issue before. I have read this too but in my test cases
it is always throwing the same exception: InvalidItemState.
My understanding was that a merge should happens if there is no same-name
siblings.

My 2 cents

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 1:17 AM, Dan Diephouse <dan.diephouse@mulesource.com

Patricio.-