jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Info: move node into other workspace
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:12:48 GMT
This isn't possible in Jackrabbit AFAIK. From the Jackrabbit
Configuration guide:
> The version histories of all versionable nodes are stored in a
> repository-wide version store configured in the Versioning element of
> the repository configuration.

Furthermore, what you are describing doesn't make any sense from a JCR
perspective - version history can span workspaces.

That said, if you were really concerned with the size of the version
database, you could write your own persistence manager to shard the data
in some way; just NOT by the workspace (or path) of the node.

Justin