jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: versioning implementation
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:26:52 GMT
ChadDavis wrote:
> I'm remoting with the davex/spi stack, Jackrabbit 2.0.0.
> I'm would like to know what the current state of versioning
> implementation is?  Is is mostly done? Partially done?

jackrabbit 2.1.0 will be the first version were we run
the complete tck-tests and jcr2spi-tests on the setup
jcr2spi - spi2davex - jcrserver.

the list of known issues for 2.1.0 can be found in
the jackrabbit-spi2dav/pom.xml

for previous versinons there is no such list.
but you can query JIRA for issues fixed in spi2dav
for 2.1.0. that will give you an idea what was
broken in 2.0.0.

> A list of major unfinished pieces would be helpful.

-> JIRA.

View raw message