jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing workspace other than default ?
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:39:27 GMT
> @Justin
> Could you tell your all process, as I'm now confused with the paths and
> locks ;-)!!

I'm using Sling with an embedded Jackrabbit 2 repository. The code which
calls createWorkspace() is running in-process.

>From JCR-2003, you can see that createWorkspace() isn't supported when
remoting via DavEx. It might over RMI. In any case, I would recommend
finding a way to execute code in the Jackrabbit JVM.

As for locks... the Jackrabbit home directory
(file:///Path/to/Jackrabbit/Test/jackrabbit) can only be used by one JVM
at a time.

But you got the workspace.xml file to be created, so you're obviously
able to get the workspace created. What persistence manager are you using?

Justin