jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Laura McCord <mcco...@southwestern.edu>
Subject Trying to list resources in a directory
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:23:55 GMT
I'm back on this project after months of it being on the back-burner.  I
was originally using jakarta slide but I've been trying to switch over
to using jackrabbit. This isn't a apache jackrabbit  specific repository
but I'm trying to use the client side to access our existing webdav server.

I have been trying out the example on the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/WebDAV in particular I've been trying
to use the 'Getting a list of subresources of a resource' working.  It
seems  all is well until I pass the  following code...

client.executeMethod(pFind);

Once I start getting into the pFind code I start receiving exceptions.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

errors:
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.DavException: Unauthorized
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.client.methods.DavMethodBase.getResponseException(DavMethodBase.java:167)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.client.methods.DavMethodBase.getResponseBodyAsMultiStatus(DavMethodBase.java:95)
        at
edu.southwestern.directory.service.JackRabbitServiceImpl.setWebdavConnection(JackRabbitServiceImpl.java:98)
        at
edu.southwestern.directory.service.JackRabbitServiceImpl.getContents(JackRabbitServiceImpl.java:130)
        at
edu.southwestern.directory.portlet.JackRabbitViewController.getResources(JackRabbitViewController.java:73)
        at
        at
        at
org.springframework.web.bind.annotation.support.HandlerMethodInvoker.doInvokeMethod(HandlerMethodInvoker.java:421)
        at
org.springframework.web.bind.annotation.support.HandlerMethodInvoker.invokeHandlerMethod(HandlerMethodInvoker.java:136)
        at
org.springframework.web.portlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.invokeHandlerMethod(AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.java:271)
        at
org.springframework.web.portlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.doHandle(AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.java:259)
        at
org.springframework.web.portlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.handleRender(AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.java:218)
        at
org.springframework.web.portlet.DispatcherPortlet.doRenderService(DispatcherPortlet.java:811)
        at
org.springframework.web.portlet.FrameworkPortlet.processRequest(FrameworkPortlet.java:483)
        at
org.springframework.web.portlet.FrameworkPortlet.doDispatch(FrameworkPortlet.java:453)
        at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:178)
        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.dispatch(PortletServlet.java:218)
        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.doGet(PortletServlet.java:158)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
        at
org.jasig.portal.container.PortletServlet.service(PortletServlet.java:29)
        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.service(PortletServlet.java:153)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:691)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:594)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:505)
        at
org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.invoke(PortletInvokerImpl.java:120)
        at
org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.render(PortletInvokerImpl.java:73)
        at
org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerImpl.renderPortlet(PortletContainerImpl.java:119)
        at
org.jasig.portal.channels.portlet.CPortletAdapter.getMarkup(CPortletAdapter.java:582)
        at
org.jasig.portal.channels.portlet.CPortletAdapter.renderCharacters(CPortletAdapter.java:511)
        at
org.jasig.portal.ChannelRenderer$Worker.execute(ChannelRenderer.java:540)
        at org.jasig.portal.utils.threading.BaseTask.run(BaseTask.java:27)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:431)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:643)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:668)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)