jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: ImportXml object size limitation?
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:10:26 GMT
hi

> the issue you've run into ('Form too large') seems to be a
> limitation/bug of the spi2dav remoting layer.

there is no explicit limitation for form length in the spi2dav(ex)
remoting layer.

therefore, i just looked for the error message below and found that
this seems to be the default value of

http://api.dpml.net/jetty/5.1.6/org/mortbay/http/HttpRequest.html#__maxFormContentSize

stephen, could you verify if this applies to your problem?
thanks

angela