jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Multiple ACE nodes, same principal, different properties.
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:58:37 GMT
Hi,

In standard Jackrabbit 2, is it possible to add more than one ACE to an ACL with the same
principal ?

I have a small bit of custom extension to the standard acl.ACLProvider that looks at additional
properties on the ACE nodes to see if they should be considered. In the example below, ace1
is active all the time, ace2 is only active between 2010-03-18 and 2010-03-20 (ie ieb can
write to the protectedNode during that time period).

The schema makes it look like this is possible but acl.ACLTemplate does some processing in
internalAdd tha makes me think it might not work. Can anyone confirm.... I will try and see
what happens... but was hoping someone had a quick answer ?

Thanks
Ian

eg

.... protectedNode/