jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Philipp Bunge <b...@crimson.ch>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit-jca JNDI for testing
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:13:54 GMT
Hi

> Thank you so much for your reply. I've just checked the testing techs from
> the link you sent, but I don't know what are the required information or
> parameters for jackrabbit-jca!
> I am quite new to all of that. Please if you know how to do it, would you
> send me the java code?

I'm afraid I don't have any code at hand, but the ideas is that you
will have to repackage the Jackrabbit JCA with a ra.xml that matches
your test configuration as you can't configure the parameters in
openejb after the JCA has been deployed (at least I don't know how
[1]).

If you are using maven, the easiest way to do with is by creating a
new maven artifact that depends on the Jackrabbit JCA. See [2] how to
do that.

Cheers,
Philipp

[1] http://openejb.markmail.org/message/cjrjsituqccdpuby