jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Premkumar Stephen <pre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storing a jackrabbit repository as versioned files in git
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 03:42:59 GMT
Hi Janne,

Thanks for letting me know about priha.
It would be great if I could use git or any other VCS to store this data
just like any other source files ( In Drools Guvnor, "code" is stored in the
repository).

I do not plan to do any file modifications using git.
Primarily, I am looking at storing and maintaining versions using git ( or
maybe another VCS).
I would like to do a diff, and it would help if one asset is in one file (
atleast those assets that are versioned).

Regards,
Prem